Online and Call-in Groups
The CTHVN Online and Call-in Groups are open to anyone with lived experience hearing voices, seeing visions, or experiencing reality in a way that differs from those around them. It is targeted toward those who may not be able to access an existing group because of transportation or time issues, location, or other difficulties. Our Tuesday Friends and Family group is open to anyone, regardless of whether or not they have lived experience.
People can access the online group either by signing in online using the Zoom platform, or by calling over the phone.
We have five online/call-in groups currently running, and two on temporary hold which will resume later this month. Each group's facilitator is listed with their name, pronouns, and contact information. Feel free to reach out to them to learn more about accessing the group!
- New Time! Tuesdays from 2:30-3:45pm - Contact facilitator Claire (she/her) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 804-5507
- NEW Friends and Family Support Group! Tuesdays from 6-7pm - Click here to learn more.
- Tuesdays from 7:30-8:30pm - Contact facilitator Skye (they/them) at email@example.com or (860) 952-4050
-Thursdays from 3:30-4:30pm - Contact facilitator Denise (she/her) at (959) 333-7017
- NEW! Thursdays from 7-8:30pm - Contact facilitator Vulpes (it/its) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 479-0411
- NEW TIME! Fridays from 8:30-9:30pm - Contact facilitator Denise (she/her) at (959) 333-7017
- NEW! Sundays from 10:30am-Noon - Contact facilitator Vulpes (it/its) at email@example.com or (203) 479-0411
Contact our coordinator Skye (they/them) at firstname.lastname@example.org, at (860) 952-4050,
or via the 'contact' page with any questions!