Online and Call-in Groups
The CTHVN Online and Call-in Groups are open to anyone with lived experience hearing voices, seeing visions, or experiencing reality in a way that differs from those around them. It is targeted toward those who may not be able to access an existing group because of transportation or time issues, location, or other difficulties.
People can access the online group either by signing in online using the Zoom platform, or by calling over the phone.
We have five online/call-in groups currently running, and two on temporary hold which will resume later this month. Each group's facilitator is listed with their name, pronouns, and contact information. Feel free to reach out to them to learn more about accessing the group!
- Mondays from 2:30-4pm - Contact facilitator Claire (she/her) at or (203) 804-5507
- ON HOLD: Mondays from 6:00-7:00pm - Contact facilitator David (he/him) at (475) 319-6040
- Tuesdays from 7:30-8:30pm - Contact facilitator Skye (they/them) at or (860) 952-405
- NEW! Thursdays from 7-8:30pm - Contact facilitator Vulpes (it/its) at or (203) 479-0411
-Thursdays from 3:30-4:30pm - Contact facilitator Denise (she/her) at (959) 333-7017
- ON HOLD: Fridays from 6:30-7:30pm - Contact facilitator David (he/him) at (475) 319-6040
- NEW TIME! Fridays from 8:30-9:30pm - Contact facilitator Denise (she/her) at (959) 333-7017
- New! Sundays from 10:30am-Noon - Contact facilitator Vulpes (it/its) at or (203) 479-0411
Contact our coordinator Skye (they/them) at , at (860) 952-4050,
or via the 'contact' page with any questions!